Graves’ Disease Natural Treatment
Graves’ disease is characterized by severe fatigue, bulging eyes and hair loss. The muscles and joints in the arms and legs also become extremely painful and patient may be plagued by anxiety, breathing problems, mood swings, hot flashes and heart palpitations. Today I am going to talk about Graves’ Disease Treatment and Diet plan; vitamins to take as well as some herbal remedies that can help you control these symptoms.
Let me first begin by telling you that curing Graves’ Disease is not an easy process. This is why it’s wise to consult with a competent natural endocrine doctor, as they will look for the underlying cause of the problem, and then recommend a Best Treatment for Graves’ Diseases protocol to help restore your health. So for example, if they determine that lifestyle factors are the culprit, such as stress and nutritional deficiencies, and then they clearly will help you to improved manage the stress in your life, eat better, recommend proper nutritional supplements, address any hormonal imbalances, etc.
Being a natural healthcare professional, I’m of course biased, and therefore suggest that people with Graves’ Disease consult with a natural endocrine doctor. After all, anti-thyroid drugs don’t do anything for the actual cause of the condition, and radioactive iodine should be a last resort due to the damage it does to the thyroid gland. When you think about it, there really is not much also lose by speaking with an expert, but there is a lot to gain, and it just might be one of the best decisions you ever make.
Alternative Treatment for Graves’ Disease also involves avoiding foods that may exacerbate the disorder. These foods include broccoli, sweet potatoes, almonds, and wheat. People affected with Graves’ disease are also asked to avoid caffeine, sugar, and artificial sweeteners when on an alternative diet. A good diet would have whole grains, fresh vegetables, and proteins.
- Omega-3 fatty acids essential fatty acids found in salmon and other fish, olive oil, and walnuts keep your body healthy and strong.
- Bugleweed, Lemon balm, Motherwort and Passionflower Herbs for Graves’ Disease have been connected with monitoring and regulating too much endocrine activity which can lower the levels of thyroid hormone in your body, thus lessening the effects of Graves’ Disease.
- Vitamin C- for the immune system; Vitamin A and Vitamin E for your hair and skin. Make sure you take it with food or after meal. Foods rich in vitamin D are an important Graves’ Disease Eyes Natural Treatment.
- If you are suffering from Graves’ Disease, applying cool compresses to your eyes is one way to lubricate your eyes while also providing soothing relief it is a better Natural Treatment for Graves Disease.
Making berries your snack of choice. Fruits for example blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are a brimming source of antioxidants.
- The Natural Remedies for Graves Disease is an anti-inflammatory diet, and supplements to control symptoms. Cleaning up the diet, and removing offending foods and chemicals is mandatory if you wish to get anywhere using natural therapies.
By : Natural Herbs Clinic