WHAT IS POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA
Polymyalgia Rheumatica is basically an episodic, chronic condition that causes great inflammation of your large muscles. Moreover, poly means numerous whereas myalgia means pain of muscles. The condition causes tenderness, stiffness and pain in the large muscles, generally around your shoulders, hips and upper arms. Natural herbs clinic offers Polymyalgia Rheumatica, a product which can effectively and efficiently treat the condition without causing any side effects.
POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA CAUSES:
The prominent Cause of Polymyalgia Rheumatica is unknown till date, however environmental or genetic factors like infection might play role causing this kind of arthritis. Though, these factors are yet not proved.
POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA SYMPTOMS:
POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA tend to cause sudden pain plus morning stiffness, specifically around and in the thighs and shoulders. It can also affect your torso and neck. Usually patients faces difficulty while climbing stairs and need support to get out of their bed. Additionally, prolonged inactivity or rest can increase your stiffness whereas certain activities for example driving become very difficult.
According to the experts of natural herbs clinic, few other Polymyalgia Rheumatica Symptoms include feeling unwell and tired. Minor fever occasionally accompanies this condition. Few patients may notice weight loss, loss of appetite and depression.
POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA SYNONYMS:
Few other names of the disease are PMR, arthritic Rheumatoid Disease and anarthritic syndrome.
Differential diagnosis of the condition includes Rheumatoid arthritis, myeloma, fibromyalgia, Parkinson’s disease, underactive thyroid, depression, muscle inflammation and osteoarthritis.
POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA PROGNOSIS:
If PMR is left untreated, such inflammatory disorder will cause disabilities. The person can become unable completing his or her day to day tasks such as getting dressed, bathing, combing, driving and lifting things. Proper treatment can help you get rid of the condition in some time.
POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA PREVENTION:
Low impact activities example walking or swimming tend to help reducing stiffness and muscle pain. Always consume a well-balanced healthy diet and avoid lifting things that are heavy in weight.
POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA DIAGNOSIS:
Generally, the doctor performs 2 blood tests in order to determine the possibility of POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA. CRP-C-reactive protein test and ESR-erythrocyte sedimentation rate. Both the blood tests tend to give an indication regarding the inflammation in the body. Numerous conditions may cause CRP and ESR to change, this numerous other tests may be performed, hence excluding those which can be actually mistaken for PMR.
POLYMYALGIA RHEUMATICA TREATMENT:
Mainstay of Polymyalgia Rheumatica Treatment in majority of the cases is corticosteroid drugs. The drug can help reducing inflammation. Some common drugs which the doctor prescribes are prednisolone. Remember, such drugs can cause you temporary relief, however do not actually cure PMR. They tend to suppress other complaints and inflammation. The best treatment for PMR is polymyalgia rheumatica, a product offered by Natural Herbs Clinic which has greatly treated numerous patients and thus a recognized name. The product is the physical form of years of research. It is prepared using 100% natural ingredients and does not have any hidden side effects.
Natural Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Polymyalgia rheumatica is a self limited disease. Even without treatment the condition may heal after a period of time. But at the same time, the quality of life gets impaired. To get better it, patient generally takes Natural Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica. To help minimize these effects and to better cope with them, consider some of the following lifestyle adjustments.
Here are some of the Natural Remedies for Polymyalgia Rheumatica that a person can rely upon.
- Flax seed oil or fish oil contain essential fatty acids that dampen inflammation pathways
- Green lipped muscles are a strong natural anti-inflammatory; these can be purchased in capsule form
- Alkalise the body by increasing foods which recorrect pH levels for example water, lemon juice, green barley powder, sprouts, nuts and seeds, miso soup, fish and alive foods.
- Avoid sugar, caffeinated drinks and colas. As well avoid tea and coffee.
- In addition to helping get better your strength and circulation in general, proper Exercise can help lessen the weight gain that corticosteroids can cause.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and omega 6 fatty acids are natural agents which can lessen inflammation in the body. They are available in fish and fish oil.
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica Diet focuses on fruits, low-fat meat, whole grains, vegetables and dairy while limiting the salt you consume to help keep blood pressure in check. Calcium and vitamin D are too important, so foods rich in the former and supplements for the latter are advisable to help keep bone density.