What is Scleroderma?
There is no particular Scleroderma diet because the disease varies so widely among individuals. Though, more general recommendations include eating a balanced, anti-inflammatory diet that also provides protein, energy, vitamins and minerals. Try Herbal Remedies for Scleroderma complete Herbal Treatment for Scleroderma without any side effects.
Individuals with scleroderma tend to do well eating everyday small meals and choosing fresh, whole, minimally processed foods that are easy to swallow. Preservatives, artificial ingredients and hydrogenated oils should be avoided. It’s also wise to reduce on sugars and drink fresh filtered water. Because scleroderma is an auto-immune disease in which the immune system attacks healthy tissue, it is recommended that patients avoid herbs like Echinacea that boost the immune system. Natural Treatment for Scleroderma with diet and reduce the Symptoms,
Combating Symptoms with Food
Scleroderma affects thousands of people and the symptoms that accompany the disease can sometimes be exhausting. In addition to medications approved by your doctor, these recommendations could be a fine addition to your daily routine. Here are some Scleroderma Symptoms and food recommendations that could help manage them:
Decreased GI Mobility/Constipation: High fiber diets with 100% whole grains, fruits, and vegetables; daily probiotic and/or yogurt with active cultures.
Raynaud Phenomenon: Animal basis of protein with zinc and iron.
Tight skin: Foods rich in vitamin E such as nuts, seeds, canola, olive, peanut oil and wheat germ.
Inflammation: Fruits and vegetables can help to increase antioxidants; ground flaxseeds, eat fatty fish, walnuts for omega-3 fatty acids; eat vitamin E-rich foods such as nuts, seeds, extra-virgin olive oil; consider taking a 1000 IU Vitamin D3 tablet with your fattiest meal, which allows for better absorption.
Fatigue: In order to keep blood sugar regulated, and have continuous energy you should eat small meals during the day. If taking an iron pill, you can take with juice that contains vitamin C to permit for better absorption.
Natural Herbal Remedies for Scleroderma
Let us take a look at some simple Herbal Remedies for Scleroderma that may relieve the symptoms of this chronic illness. There are several effective Herbal and Natural Remedies for Scleroderma that offer relief.
Along with trying out herbs and Home Remedies for Scleroderma, even the diet for scleroderma can play a big part in helping you deal with the suffering.
- Turmeric Is Herbal Treatment for Scleroderma and natural spice with medicinal properties that does not cause any adverse side effects and is safe to utilize.
- Turmeric as well has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in containing the inflammation and gives good relief.
- Eat more antioxidant-rich foods, for example apples, asparagus, blueberries and broccoli.
- Fish oil does not cause any adverse side effects and is safe to use. Though, fish oil can smell a lot and leave you with a smelly breath for almost the whole day.
- While ginger does not cause any adverse side effects, it is not recommended for people with peptic ulcer as it can aggravate the situation and cause irritation and a burning sensation in the stomach.
- Use onion only as a topical application for scleroderma. Your doctor may ask you to avoid eating onions if you are suffering from scleroderma.
- Vitamin D supplements do not cause any adverse side effects. However, exposure skin to direct sunlight for people with sensitive skin can cause sunburn; hence proper precautions (sunscreen lotion) need to be taken.
By : Natural Herbs Clinic