Cellulite sub-dermal fat stores which give skin a mark cottage cheese or ‘orange peel’ texture that makes women cringe and reach for jeans instead of shorts is generally due to a number of factors. Some people have a genetic predisposition for Cellulite. For others there may be hormonal issues at work. Smoking, poor diets, frequent and complete periods of sitting or standing in one place, and poor circulation are also common contributors. Get rid of Cellulitis with Herbal Remedies for Cellulitis without any side effects.
While there are lots of expensive chemical and surgical solutions that offer faster results, there are also a good several inexpensive natural remedies that will either drastically reduce the appearance of cellulite or rid your body of this unnecessary fat altogether.
Not only this, weaker immunity, poor blood circulation and medications sometimes are no fewer responsible for the problem to happen. The problem gets resolved within few days or a few weeks but if it takes serious form then it could invite more risky problems. Therefore it is very important to treat the problem of cellulitis and here are some of the effective natural and Herbal Remedies for Cellulitis that you should take in order to get relief.
Turmeric is helpful in treating a lot of skin problems. The curcumin substance of turmeric possesses the anti inflammatory properties that help in reducing the pain plus the anti biotic and anti septic properties world to treat the problem effectively. Add one table spoon of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk and drink each day to treat cellulitis.
Garlic is a natural anti biotic that is considered best to fight off the infection plus the anti inflammatory properties of it help in getting rid of the inflammation. All you need is to eat some fresh raw garlic every day until you get relief. On the other hand you can also make a paste of garlic and apply it over the infected areas.
Natural Herbal Remedies for Cellulitis
Along with the Natural Treatment for Cellulitis, it is essential to take the full course of antibiotics prescribed by your health care provider. We have put together some of the best home remedies for cellulitis that can help in speeding up your healing.
- Coconut Oil is one of the the effective remedy for Cellulitis Herbal Treatment. It has excellent antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of medium-chain fatty acids. These properties not only help treat cellulitis but also stop its recurrence.
- Garlic is another natural antibiotic for fighting infections, thanks to its active compound allicin that has strong antimicrobial properties.
- The medicinal properties of turmeric, combined with the healing properties of honey, one of the best Natural Remedies for Cellulitis.
- Being packed with flavonoids, fenugreek seeds can be used externally on the skin to lessen skin inflammation and infections.
- Yogurt is a natural source of probiotics, i.e., it helps enhance the number of good bacteria in your body to fight cellulitis.
By : Natural Herbs Clinic