What is Seborrheic Keratosis?
Seborrheic keratosis (sometimes called senile moles) is a condition that usually affects older adults, but it’s no reason to really worry. These unexplainable growths may mimic the appearance of a cancerous mole in some cases, but they pose no real health threat. Generally, the spots are removed because of cosmetic preferences. Try Herbal Remedies for Seborrheic Keratosis Treatment offers by the experts of Natural Herbs Clinic. These herbal remedies work properly without any side effects.
Seborrheic Keratosis can look like skin tags, warts or even skin cancer. If an individual is in doubt of the accurate type of the skin condition, then he or she must discuss with his doctor immediately to confirm that it is not harmful. The doctor will need to take tests or do a biopsy to check and make sure that the skin growth is not skin cancer.
Seborrheic Keratosis Symptoms
The first Symptoms of Seborrheic keratosis consist of the appearance of small rough protuberances that slowly thicken, developing a warty surface.
- Varies in color, generally from light tan to brown or black
- May itch
- Has a characteristic “pasted on” look
- Is round or oval shaped?
- Is flat or slightly elevated with a scaly surface
- Ranges in size from very small to more than 1 inch (2.5 centimeters) across
Natural Herbal Remedies for Seborrheic Keratosis Treatment
There are a number of Natural Remedies for Seborrheic Keratosis available. This is a welcome report considering the expensive procedures that medical practitioners usually use. Though not always the recommended treatments, this Seborrheic Keratosis Home Treatment could be just as useful as the other procedures.
Though, it is important that a person knows that if they choose to use Home Remedies for Seborrheic Keratosis then the results may take longer to show as contrast to commercial or scientific treatment. Below are some home remedies that can be used to cure seborrheic keratosis;
- Make a paste out of red clover and cleavers and mix it with a small quantity of water. Apply this mixture to the affected are two times daily and allow it to sit anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
- There is a link between skin growths and the body lacking a certain nutrient or vitamin. Though, increasing your intake of vitamin D can deliver a boost to your skin’s immunity.
- One way of ensuring that the skin condition does not get worse is through avoiding any products or pastes that contain alcohol in them. This will only serve to make the condition inferior.
- Hydrogen peroxide applied to the seborrheic keratosis every day is probably the most effective home remedy for seborrheic keratosis available over the counter.
- Castor oil is another great topical remedy for seborrheic keratosis. Simply apply castor oil to the skin growth 2 times a day. Castor oil is soothing and healing to skin in general and possibly the best remedy for those with sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera gel can be used like castor oil – for complete Seborrheic Keratosis Herbal Treatment apply it to the seborrheic keratosis two times a day. Look for an aloe vera product without a long list of chemical additives. Using fresh aloe from your own plant is another choice.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Seborrheic Keratosis
- You can use a Q-tip and apply the Apple Cider Vinegar for Seborrheic Keratosis that way, just do it at least 3x a day, 5+ would possibly be better.
- You can also use an Apple Cider Vinegar soaked cotton ball and tape it to the Seborrheic Keratosis to keep the Apple Cider Vinegar moisture on the spot for longer.
- If it is in a clear place on your face do it when you are on vacation from work or when you don’t need to be out in public.
Natural Herbal Remedies for Seborrheic Keratosis are quickly gaining expert acceptance, as an effective Seborrheic Keratosis Natural Treatment, when professional mole removals are not required. They rely on the outstanding effects of some natural substances, for example castor oil, tea tree oil, bloodroot, to remove moles by an immune-stimulating skin effect.
Typically, the spots are recovered because of cosmetic preferences. If you are observing to fade or eliminate these skin growths on your own, Natural Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis can be very effective without any side effects.